Visualizations since May 2010

quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2015

a WHEREVER LOVE - Freeing the Soul

Gorongosa, Mozambique

I always loved the wild and the nature with no signs of civilization. It makes me feel free and safe. There isn't anyone with instructions to give, paths to point out, tasks to be executed, taxes to pay back and nothing in return to wait for. I think quite often why we were born free, but as soon as we get our head outside, chains start to be installed in a row.

With that state of mind, i went to Gorongosa, to free myself from all the fears that want to take over in my life, that Gorongosa offer to me by the memories of others and conquered by myself in previous stays. Just chasing for a life filled of a tasteful today, absolutely naked of any sense of tomorrow. With Love & Friends. With Latché Swing (Sweet Georgia Brown), José Konda (Golgotha) and Athuzela Brown (you are my Mansion).  

Merry Christmas and a life free of chains, to you all

a WHEREVER LOVE - Freeing the Soul from nunocruz on Vimeo.

Sempre adorei o estado selvagem, a natureza pura e dura. Faz-me sentir livre e seguro. Não está ninguém por detrás da porta com instruções para dar, caminhos para apontar, tarefas para executar, impostos para largar, taxas para deixar e nada em troca para receber. Penso montes de vezes porque é que nascemos sem amarras, mas mal saimos cá para fora, as grilhetas sucedem-se sucessivamente sem cessar. 

Nesse estado de alma, fui libertar-me de todos os "tremores" que me assolam a vida para essa imensa Gorongosa de memórias, primeiro deixadas por outros nas partes livres do meu cérebro, depois crescidas em mim em passagens anteriores, Em busca de segundos de vida plena no agora, e absolutamente despidas de qualquer senso de amanhã, com Amor & Amigos, com Latché Swing (Sweet Georgia Brown), José Konda (Golgotha) e Athuzela Brown (you are my Mansion). 

Bom Natal e uma vida livre de grilhetas para todos 

Sem comentários: