Visualizations since May 2010

sexta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2015

a WHEREVER LOVE - a Heaven on Earth

Reefs of Vilankulos (Mozambique)

The Bicycle starts speeding and speeding. The rythm goes up, the feet loose the pedals and you go towrds your limit equilibrium. First the physical, then the spiritual, then the emotional. Byke keeps speeding up and my control is merely two hands firmly on the wheel. The legs strechting the body back. God Help me cause i´m going to squash my self into de ground.

Amazingly, i keep up in equilibrium, thanks to the instict. But then it speeds up again and i loose in definitve the control and... GOD HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME...sink myself below the waterline of Indic Ocean.

SPLAAAASH

All of a sudden, all that turbulence stops by a touch of magic, and here i am smoothly sliding in a world of other colour and other "artists", a world i thaught it was forbidden for me due to my organic limitations, But that is true for diving, not for snorkling. God really heard me. and gave my a gift for being there. Stop the fall and abandoned me in the gardens of Even. A messenger comes sliding through and leaves me with a camera, filling my soul. Without stopping is movement he whispers to my hears
" Don´t think in anything else Take the best of it."

An that's what i did. It gave me breath, fill me up with energy, that snorkling around in the reefs of Bazaruto, Magarruque and Benguerra (Mozambique) sliding with the sound of Overlooking Eternity by ANIMA (animassound.bandcamp.com/track/overlooking-eternity).

My soul has now a bit more of that sea of my adventures in Tailwind and Creoula, this time the world below the water line. Instintively i foresee a counter-weight for all the toughness of that adventure i´m involved with.



a WHEREVER LOVE - an Even on Earth from nunocruz on Vimeo.

A bicicleta começa a ganhar vida, rolando cada vez mais depressa. O ritmo acelera e os pés perdem os pedais, encosta-se nos limites, primeiro do fisico e depois, por arrasto, do espiritual e do emocional, E a bikla continua a acelerar, deixando o meu controlo reduzido a um par de mãos firmemente agarrado no guiador, com as pernas a esticar o corpo para trás, esvoaçando ao vento. Deus me ajude que eu vou-me espalhar.
Incrivelmente embora desgovernado, com o instinto vou conseguindo o equilibrio, mas o movimento acelera ainda outra vez e como numa montanha russa que acelera repentinamente perco definitivamente o equilibrio e... AI DEUS ME AJUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!... espalho-me com estrondo na linha de água do Oceano Indico

SPLASH

De repente, todo aquele frenesim pára, como que por encanto, e eis-me placidamente deslizando por um mundo de outra cor e de outros "artistas". Um mundo que me julguei vedado, pelas minhas limitações orgânicas. Não posso mergulhar... mas snorkling posso. Deus Ajudou-me, parou aquilo, e deu-me uma prenda por ter chegado ali. E deu-me um descanso profundo, ainda que soubesse que aquele era simplesmente um pit-stop. Um mensageiro chega e deixa-me uma máquina fotográfica estanque na mão, como que dizendo...
 "Aproveita o máximo deste presente onde deslizas". 

Foi o que fiz. E deu-me folêgo, encheu-me de energia, esse descanso sub-aquático, snorkling around ao largo de Vilankulos nos recifes das ilhas de Bazaruto, Magarruque e Benguerra (Moçambique) deslizando ao som de Overlooking Eternity dos Anima (animassound.bandcamp.com/track/overlooking-eternity). Ganho para a minha essência um pouco mais daquele mar das minhas aventuras no Tailwind e no Creoula que são hoje profundamente alma minha. Desta vez, abaixo da linha de água.

Instintivamente antevejo um contraponto a toda a turbulencia e dureza da aventura em que estou metido.

Sem comentários: