Visualizations since May 2010

sábado, 18 de novembro de 2017

KAZAKITRAVELIN - All the way up

Shymbulak, Kazakistan

I was born facing the immense ocean that gave me the soul to dare the glance beyond the horizon, the need of penetrating him called by the horizon that always lies after the horizon. I love the taste of the salty foam that refreshes my face and my days. I love its infinite infinity that enlarges my perspective. I love his flow movements, sometimes serene sometimes tempestuous in the syncope that makes life flow. It have fed my instincts since my first minute on earth, the ocean. Always in the horizon of the windows of my life.
With the ocean in the instinct and in the horizon, i grew up facing the mountains, taken by hand by my father all the way to the top, in great freedom flows. At every climb, at every conquered summit, more mountain spirit was (and is) installed in my soul, melting with the instinctive ocean already in there. I love the vertigo of heights and conquers, felt in the sweet loneliness crossed by the whistle of the wind singing throughout the mountain valleys or by the sound of water playing against the gravel river beds followed by the chorus that arise from the local birds. That is why the spelling call of the mountains is unavoidable for me, everytime the mountain cross my way. I just let myself embrace into a heady dance. That was what happened once more in Shymbulak, a ski resort installed in the mountains that guard Almaty. Blown by the sound of Mountain Top (by Cletus got shot) i jump with all my team into the amazing cable car that takes us up to a 3200m mountain spot. As I get there, my legs take the lead and walk me, on the rhythm of Ovulation (by Learning Music), to the deep heart of the mountain. 
I fill up my lounges with a happy air and, like a hornpipe, I release it back singing out loud with my friends songs of freedom. Come along with us and enjoy that nature
Nasci defronte para a imensidão do oceano, que me deu a alma para sempre espreitar além do horizonte, de querer penetrá-lo porque há sempre mais um para encarar. Adoro a espuma salgada que dele emana e me tempera os dias, a sua infinita imensidão que me alarga a perspectiva, o seu movimento ora sereno ora revolto que empresta o gradiente para a vida rolar. Alimenta-me o instinto desde sempre, o mar. Sempre no horizonte das janelas onde vivi
Com o mar no instinto e no horizonte, cresci também defronte da montanha, levado pela mão de meu pai por ela acima em fluxos de liberdade. A cada escalada, a cada cume atingido, mais um bocado de montanha se entranhava dentro de mim, mergulhando harmoniosamente no instintivo mar lá instalado. Adoro a vertigem da altitude e da conquista, sentida na solidão cortada pelo assobio do vento cantando pelos vales, no som da água resvalando pelos fundos cascalhentos, acompanhada pelo coro que sai do papo dos pássaros que compõem o habitat. Por isso, o chamamento da montanha é incontornável para mim. Sempre que a tenho próximo, deixo-me conduzir serenamente por ela num bailado inebriante. Foi assim, uma vez mais, em Shymbulak, uma estância de neve instalada nas montanhas que protegem Almaty, ali mesmo à mão. Sob o som de Mountain Top (by Cletus got shot) salto com a restante troupe para dentro de teleférico e ascendo ao fim da linha, a 3200m de altitude onde apenas está a montanha servida por um bar-abrigo que aquece o corpo e a alma dos viajantes daquelas paragens. Num movimento sincopado com Ovulation (by Learning Music), as minhas pernas saltam do teleférico e compassadamente põem-se em marcha montanha dentro. Enche-se-me o peito de ar feliz e, tal como uma gaita de foles, liberto-o em seguida com os parceiros de caminhada cantando canções de liberdade a plenos pulmões. 

Sem comentários: