Visualizations since May 2010

domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

THE POWER OF WOMEN - L'île de Ré, France


I always saw women as the most awesome and fantastic thing created by God or by the nature. Because of their balance, the love they can spread around and above all, their unique capacity of generating life, which puts them in the first line of human survival. As so, I “picked” my 3 women up (which together with me and my son Michael have created the piece of my life I like most) and moved together with their hearts to the island of Ré (located in the French coast in front of La Rochelle, which you can acess by Ryan Air). A magnificent and cool nearshore spot of land, inhabited by 20.000 souls and the funniest donkeys I have ever seen.
A fantastic week-end that allowed me to recover from the endless fights of life that i have to face nowadays, while foreseeing through their eyes the future of a world in end of cycle, giving me back the sensation of immortality that i am so needed in the entrance of the last third of my life (if god allows me to reach the normal expected lifetime). A huge and revitalizing smile in the corner of my soul dedicated to love, with words and songs from Nouvelle Vague (In a Manner of Speaking), Grizzly Bear (Two Weeks) and Imagine Dragons (Radioactive)

Sempre vi a mulher como a mais fantástica dádiva que deus ou a natureza inventaram. Pelo seu equilíbrio, pelo amor que são capazes de emprestar (muito mais gratuitamente do que o homem) à vida que gira à sua volta e, acima de tudo, pela sua capacidade única de gerar vida que as coloca na primeira linha da sobrevivência da espécie. Peguei por isso nas “minhas” 3 mulheres, que com o Miguel e eu próprio constituem o pedaço de vida de que mais gosto, e fui saborear esse convivio para a ilha de Ré, localizada na costa francesa em frente a La Rochelle (onde aterra a Ryan Air), um magnífico spot plantado no meio do mar habitado por cerca de 20.000 almas e com a mais estranha raça de burros que eu já vi.
Um fim-de-semana fantástico que me retemperou as forças das tantas lutas da vida que não parecem ter parança, me permitiu vislumbrar o olhar dos corações delas sobre o futuro de um mundo em final de ciclo e me deu uma sustentável sensação de imortalidade de que tanto necessito à entrada do último terço (em condições normais) da minha existência.
Um largo e retemperador sorriso de bem-estar no cantinho da minha alma destinado ao amor, acompanhado Nouvelle Vague (In a Manner of Speaking), Grizzly Bear (Two Weeks) e Imagine Dragons (Radioactive)

Sem comentários: